Available thesis topics for 2019/2020:
- 1- System identification and state observation for the Carasau bread industrial production: a case study I.
- 2- System identification and state observation for the Carasau bread industrial production: a case study II.
- 3- Formal methods for the control of virtual power plants: Large scale contorl of networks of energy storage devices and TCLs.
- 4- Cyber-physical attacks on the smart grid via compromised virtual power plant: control theoretic point of view.
- 5- Deep learning for data-driven identification of nonlinear dynamical systems (in collaboration with prof. B.Biggio).
- 6- LSTM networks for control and observation of dynamical systems in industrial plants (in collaboration with prof. B.Biggio).
- 7- Distributed control of multi-robot systems in adversarial environments.
- 8- Distributed control and optimization algorithms for demand-side management programs.
- 9- Dynamic consensus algorithms for multi-agent systems.
- 10- Other topics chosen/proposed by the student.
Depending on the choosen thesis the work includes theoretical development, numerical analisys with Matlab and (in only a few cases) experimental validation depending on the topic.
Research scholarships are available for motivated students (starting on oct. 2020).
Contact: M. Franceschelli, firstname.lastname@example.org