– PRIN (2015-2018): Interfacing organelles and cell physiology via ion channels: from biophysics to therapy
– IMI ND4BB Topic 2 (2013-2017): Learning from success and failure & Getting Drugs into Bad Bugs
Molecular Basis of the Bacterial Cell Wall Permeability, WP2 Leader: Understanding the impact of Porin structure and intrinsic permeability
– ITN Marie Sklodowska Curie (2013-2017): Molecular Basis of Antibiotic Translocation
– PRIN (2012-2015): Intracellular channels and pores: structural and functional studies provide new rules for engineering artificial channels.
– RTN Marie Curie 2006-2009: Translocation
– IIF Marie Curie (2010-2012): AQPAssoc, Coordinator
With additional 64 TB of storage (left) we completed the high performance computing infrastructure dedicated to research for future antibiotics generation (see at www.transloction.eu): 16 workstations equipped with 4 last generation Titan GPUs each and 200 TB storage for backup, all stored at the Department of Physics, Universita degli Studi di Cagliari.