Invited talks and seminars:
- Daniele Riboni, “The challenges of eXplainable AI for early detection of cognitive decline“. Invited talk to IEEE EdgeDL 2020: Third International Workshop on Deep Learning on Edge for Smart Health and Wellbeing Applications. Bologna, Italy, June 22, 2020.
- Daniele Riboni, “Towards the Combination of Statistical and Symbolic Techniques for Activity Recognition“. Invited talk at the 6th IEEE Workshop on Context Modeling and Reasoning (CoMoRea’09), colocated with PerCom’09, Galveston, Texas, 13 March 2009. Extended abstract (pdf) Slides (pdf)
- Daniele Riboni, “Privacy in pervasive computing: challenges and research directions“. Seminar for the PhD course on “Ubiquitous and Adaptive Systems: Innovation-Driven Modeling and Design”, University of Milano-Bicocca, October 2014.
- Daniele Riboni, “Context modeling and reasoning for pervasive computing“. Seminar for the PhD course on “Ubiquitous and Adaptive Systems: Innovation-Driven Modeling and Design”, University of Milano-Bicocca, November 2014.
- Panelist at “Crowdsensing: A Silver Bullet or a Naked Gun?“. Panel at the First International Workshop on Crowdsensing Methods, Techniques, and Applications, colocated with PerCom’14, Budapest, Hungary, 24 March 2014.
- Jadwiga Indulska, Daniela Nicklas, Anand Ranganathan, Daniele Riboni, “Overview of Context Modelling and Reasoning Techniques“. Tutorial at the 7th IEEE Workshop on Context Modeling and Reasoning (CoMoRea’10), colocated with PerCom’10, Mannheim, Germany, 29 March 2010. Slides (pdf)