- Open call for papers for GUIDE - Can online education contribute to overcome the crisis?
- What will schools be like in 2030?
- Patrick McAndrew: MOOCs "are only a part of what's happening” in Open Education
- Yishay Mor “Are MOOCs really as adequate to open up the educational scene as they seem to promise?”
- MOOCs and Beyond - eLearning Papers 33 released
- TEL-Map project survey about technology supported, innovative learning practices
- International Council for Open Research and Education (ICORE) to be launched in Rome
- Conference Programme for Learning Innovations and Quality: The Future of Digital Resources Available
- EUNEC statements on the European Commission Communication ‘Rethinking education'
- LINQ 2013 - Innovations and Quality: The Future of Digital Resources
Archivi del mese: marzo 2012
Ho letto con attenzione le critiche di David Andrade, attivo animatore del blog “Educational Technology guy” all’impresa promossa dalla Khan Academy di condividere video lezioni (in inglese) nell’area della matematica. La Khan Academy inizia le sue attività nel 2006 come fondazione … Continua a leggere